We will have updates from staff all across the Trust:
- wardens recalling what work they have been doing and what wildlife they have spotted
- Our Visitor Centres letting you know what is happening that you can get involved with
- Official updates from our Chief Executive Officer, Brendan Joyce and our Chairman, Martin Shaw
- Head of People and Wildlife, David North will explore Norfolk's wildlife in 100 species
- Nick Acheson will be touring the 50 or so NWT nature reserves over the year, discovering what makes these places so important for wildlife and great places to visit
- Communications Manager, Rebecca Worsfold and Head of Fundraising, Nik Khandpur will share important NWT news and updates
Get involved! Post a comment of things you'd like to hear more about, your own wildlife experiences or favourite places to visit.
Happy Christmas, and we'll see you in the New Year for a wildlife-packed 2013!